How to Fix Error: SQL Connection failed, please check SQL server (When Opening RapidLog)
- Click OK on the error message.
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter “R” at the same time. (Win+R)
- In the run windows type Services.msc This will open the windows services windows.
- Find the service SQL Server (RAPIDLOG). Select the service, then click Start on the left side of the window.
- Right click on the SQL Server (RAPIDLOG) instance and click on Properties
- On the Gerneral tab set the Startup type to ‘Automatic (Delayed Start)’
- On the Recovery tab set the First, Second and Subsequent Failures to ‘Restart the Service’
- Click OK, Close the services window and try opening Rapidlog. If you get an error message starting the SQL service then please contact technical support.