How to Fix Error: Unable to Write to the SUP.INI File in the Prefs Directory
- Info – This error message is usually caused by a permissions issue. Frist follow the steps to fix the permissions on the RapidLog folder.
- Right click the RapidLog icon on your desktop, then select Open File Location.
- Right click in the blank white space.
- Select Properties.
- In the Properties window, click on the Security Tab.
- Click on Edit.
- Scroll down and find the Users group, click on it to select it.
- Check the box for Modify permissions.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Click the OK button to close the properties window.